- Ate genie pig.
- Started a food fight.
- Met alter egos Jerry and Kerry from Baston/New Joizee/Brooklyn.
- Slept in a hotel with a stranger I met in the airport.
- Got a 2nd degree sunburn.
- Roller skated until my knee caps were bruised and purple.
- Played "Careless Whisper" on the harmonica.
- Got the Bieber Fever.
- Put a bird on it.
- Brushed up on my Ted Bundy trivia.
- Slept in past noon at least once a month.
- Fell in love with Ron Swanson. And Jean-Ralphio.
- Publicly vomited in the streets of Cuenca while buying a soccer jersey.
- Was second-handedly victimized by Wind.
- Participated in Carnaval.
- Unsuccessfully jump-served in a game of Volleyball.
- Kissed a black man.
- Whistled 3/4s of Handel's "Messiah".
- Got Jiggy With It.
And for a portrait from this year, behold, I give you four:
Happy New Year, friends! Live it up in 2012!
For your viewing pleasure: 2010, and 2009.